Wednesday 11 April 2018

# Success Stories

Success Story - Ioana Ciutac


Success Story - Ioana Ciutac 


 I started to have Acid Reflux 3 years ago, after the strong flu which was treated with a cure for 1 month of antibiotics. Since then my stomach was a mess, because of the good bacteria being killed. So I started to take baby steps to identify what causes these issue. I figure out I became allergic to: spicy foods, sweets, gluten, dairy, tea. These are my triggers. So after I excluded them from the diet, I got fewer and fewer episodes. I also took digestive enzymes, probiotics, I did a candida cleanse and I also did a cure for parasites. Now I just avoid the trigger foods, the stress, I also do some physical activities and try to stay properly when I work on the computer. Always I keep an eye on the diet. I get reflux only when I don't respect my diet. Of course, I started to cook a lot, and eat a lot of vegetables, fish, low-fat meat, home-cooked marmalade, gluten-free cup-cakes, porridge, eggs, coconut milk products, etc...mostly everything which I cook I do it at home, with fresh and simple ingredients. These are the only key!

No comments:

Post a Comment