Monday 2 April 2018

# Success Stories

Success Story - Celina Maria Cavazos


Celina Maria Cavazos

I had GERD for over a year and nothing helped. Well I decided to go to the gym and get in shape. I changed my diet by cutting sodium out for the most part. I use a lot of herbal Blends for seasoning and some low sodium sauces. I bought meat that doesn't have sodium in it in high amounts. I also eat small portions of meat. A lot of what I eat is vegetable fruit nuts and Grains like quinoa or rice. I was very strict about it at first but now I eased up a little bit over the last few months and I still have little to no heartburn ever. So if anyone really wants a solution they should follow the GERD diet for the 30 days. If they have to do the diet with the medication. Then adopt a low sodium diet with that. I also only use olive oil for my cooking. And I bake things whenever I can. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment