Friday 30 March 2018

# Success Stories

Success story - Duncan Humphries



I was diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus early in my life. After years of experience and research, I finally took control of the disease, but with much difficulty and trial. I learned that support is vital to make progress with chronic health conditions. Three endoscopes later, doctors were unable to find signs of Barrett’s esophagus.
My recovery followed this path: increased body awareness, emotional healing, nutritional education, posture correction, trigger food identification, medication weaning, environmental education, diet correction, environment correction, stress reduction, cooking education, and sleep correction.
I hope no one loses hope with this awful disease!

By: Duncan Humphries

No comments:

Post a Comment