Friday 30 March 2018

# Success Stories

Success story - Yahdah N James



I'm feeling really good lately, no major reflux episodes for a few weeks, no pain, sleeping well :)
At christmas 2017 I began my journey of weaned off PPI and starting to pay attention to what I eat and drink. I went on a strict diet and used zantac to help me through. After 54 days off the PPI I am maintaining a Gerd friendly diet, use Dr Schuessler's tissue salt combination for acid reflux&heartburn, vitamin B12 sublingual spray daily, and gaviscon just before bed.
I notice my rough nights are due to eating some kind of meat for dinner, so have limited my meat consumption to midday meals only.
I also found I can't eat raw food at dinner, so no salads or fruits after 4pm
My favourite beverage is Chai Latte with almond milk.
I am able to eat a small amount of dairy such as a sprinkle of parmesan on my pasta, butter on bread, and a little cream with a scone but am mindful not to over do it.
My favourite sweet treat is white chocolate or carob covered ginger or caramel toffee bites.
I do exercises or gardening before I eat, never afterward.
I drink alkaline water or fresh watermelon juice.
I'm so please to have days where I hardly think about my issues and the symptoms are non exisitant.
I've finally stopped obsessing over food and medication.
As long as I avoid the trigger foods I know I'll have a good day and I'm smiling once again.
Best wishes to everyone on this journey. Pain is a great incentive to change diet or lifestyle, I know its seems daunting to begin with, but the good days are so good <3

By: Yahdah N James

1 comment:

  1. My True Life Story,
    I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr God hands herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr God hands Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete